Friday, March 27, 2009

Stowaway Steampunk Artist Uncovered!

We have a mystery today my lovely deckhands, so put on your best Holmes hat and grab a magnifying lens if your goggles don't already have that attachment!

I was looking through a file of æthyric wonders I had encountered in the past, I suppose they're rather like "æthyric bookmarks", and found something there I had no recollection of. A place and time in the æthyr I had recorded with the intention of returning there someday, but why? I had to know, so firing up the Anomaly Obscura Engine the good captain set a steampunk sail for uncharted...hmm, unremembered charted territory!

The journey was not without peril, but fruits are so sweet. Behold! The wonders of the Keith Thompson art collection!

Not everything is steamy, but it all looks great, and the good captain was even generous enough to bring you some gorgeous steampunk samples!

steampunk walker

steampunk nautilus

steampunk tank

steampunk pistolsteampunk robot

2 comments:

Scribblar said...

Steampunk artwork can be some of the most beautiful and exciting I have seen - I particularly love that pistol.

Renquist Von Reik said...

I wholeheartedly concur, and isn't that pistol a thing of beauty!

So elegant and yet so serious looking!